As the College is not the recipient of any government, university or church funding, financial support from our alumni, parents and friends is a vital means of ensuring that current and future students will continue to enjoy all the wonderful benefits that Queen’s has to offer.
We therefore invite our extended community of alumni, current and past parents and friends to consider making a gift to Queen’s College and enable us to fulfil our aim to be one of the most outstanding academic residential communities of its kind in Australia.
To discuss your interest in contributing in a meaningful way to Queen’s College please contact the College on (03) 9349 0500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to make a gift
All gifts to Queen’s College are fully tax deductible. There are special provisions for US tax deductibility for gifts from those subject to US Tax.
- As a one-off contribution
- As pledged gifts over an agreed term
- As gifts of property and art
- As gifts of stocks and shares
- As a bequest
- Donations of shares, property and works of art no longer attract capital gains tax, giving the donor the full tax benefit.
Donation and bequest forms
Give to Queen’s Online
Recognition of Donors
The College expresses its appreciation of support through the inclusion of names in alphabetical order, unless otherwise requested, in the Queen’s College alumni magazine, In Aeternum. All gift amounts are confidential.
Each year the College invites gifts to the Annual Giving Program designed to assist with:
- Master’s Discretion Fund
- Dean’s Discretionary Fund
- Indigenous Scholarship Fund
- Scholarship Endowments
- Jack and Elaine Clarke Scholarship Fund
- Cam Brown Community Innovation Fund
- Sugden Heritage Collection
- Featonby Library
- Chapel Fund and the College Choir
- Music Programme
- Student Facilities
- Art and Archives
The Jack and Elaine Clarke Scholarship has been established to honour the memory of our beloved former Vice-Master and his wife, and to perpetuate their commitment to the development of our young people.