Graduate Accommodation Community, Support, Success
Graduate accommodation at Queen’s College has been designed to balance the requirements of graduate students – the need for quiet spaces to focus on your studies, yet surrounding you with a supportive community of people who are sharing your graduate experience; giving you the independence of your own apartment, yet providing a full complement of communal facilities and activities.
Queen’s is a pioneer in Melbourne Graduate Residences, opening 54 new graduate residences in 2012. You can choose one of 30 studios, 10 one-bedroom and 3 two-bedroom apartments in a complex reserved for graduates.
- Attractive, new self contained studios – one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments
- Disability accessible apartments – 3 studios and 1 x two-bedroom apartment
- Apartments are furnished(*) and come equipped with a kitchenette/bathroom.
- 24/7 access to College facilities such as the common rooms, and library.
- IT facilities and wired/wireless network
(100 Mbps room connections – no quota or access fees)
- Annual rental agreement
- 7 meals with further meal packages up to 21 meals available
- All key books for your course purchased by the library.
*Residents will need to provide their own bedding and linen. Furnishings vary building to building. Accommodation contracts list the furnishings of a particular studio or apartment.
We encourage you to visit us and have a look at the accommodation first hand. Guided tours of the College and the graduate accommodation can be arranged by contacting the Admissions Coordinator on firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 3 9349 0803.